Randomized phase II study of the combination of oral vinorelbine with capecitabine versus gemcitabine in combination with paclitaxel versus gemcitabine in combination with docetaxel as first line chemotherapy in patients with metastatic breast cancer [Studio randomizzato di fase II sull'utilizzo in prima linea della combinazione vinorelbine orale e capecitabina verso le combinazioni gemcitabina e paclitaxel e gemcitabina e docetaxel in pazienti con carcinoma mammario metastatico]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Vinorelbine (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Docetaxel; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NORCAP
- 16 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 30 May 2014 Primary endpoint 'Disease-control-rate' has been met.
- 30 May 2014 Final results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History