A Pre-Operative Study to Assess the Effects of Abiraterone Acetate Plus LHRH Agonist and Abiraterone Acetate Plus LHRH Agonist and Enzalutamide for Six Months for Prostate Cancer Patients at High-Risk for Recurrence
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Enzalutamide (Primary) ; LHRH receptor agonists; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 26 Jun 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 66 to 69 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.