A Comparison of DFD01 Spray Versus Comp01 Lotion, Vehicle Spray and Vehicle Lotion in Subjects With Moderate Psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Betamethasone dipropionate (Primary) ; Corticosteroid
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Promius Pharma
- 01 Jun 2016 Results published in Dr Reddys Laboratories media release.
- 01 Jun 2016 Primary endpoint (Tretment success [ Time Frame: Day 15 ] [ Designated as safety issue: No ]) has been met, as per Dr Reddys Laboratories media release.
- 07 Feb 2016 According to a Dr. Reddy's Laboratories media release, the US FDA has approved betamethasone dipropionate (Sernivo) spray 0.05%, a prescription topical steroid, indicated for the treatment of mild to moderate plaque psoriasis in patients 18 years of age or older.