An Open-label, Phase 2 Study of Neratinib in Patients With Solid Tumors With Somatic Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR, HER2, HER3) Mutations or EGFR Gene Amplification
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Neratinib (Primary) ; Fulvestrant; Paclitaxel; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Biliary cancer; Bladder cancer; Carcinoma; Cervical cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Endometrial cancer; Gallbladder cancer; Gastric cancer; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma; Liver cancer; Lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Salivary gland cancer; Solid tumours; Uterine cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUMMIT
- Sponsors Puma Biotechnology
- 06 Nov 2019 According to a Puma Biotechnology media release, the company plans to report data from this study in the fourth quarter of 2019.
- 23 Sep 2019 Results assessing PET Response Criteria in identification of patients eligible for trial accrual published in the Clinical Cancer Research.
- 08 Aug 2019 According to a Puma Biotechnology media release, company is anticipating a meeting with the FDA to discuss the clinical development and regulatory strategy for this trial in the third quarter of 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History