A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, 4-week Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Empagliflozin (10 mg and 25 mg Administered Orally Once Daily) in Postprandial Glucose and 24-hour Glucose Variability in Japanese Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus With Insufficient Glycaemic Control
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Empagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Aug 2019 Results accessing effect of empagliflozin on daily profiles of free fatty acids and blood ketone bodies published in the Advances in Therapy.
- 15 Sep 2017 Results of pooled analysis assessing safety of this and other phase I-III studies , presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 15 Sep 2017 Results of pooled safety analysis in >12,000 patients who were randomized to Empagliflozin (10 mg, 25 mg) or placebo in 15 Phase I-III trials plus 4 extension studies, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.