A Multicentre, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Group, Placebo-controlled, Phase III Efficacy and Safety Study of Benralizumab (MEDI-563) Added to Medium-dose Inhaled Corticosteroid Plus Long-acting β2 Agonist in Patients With Uncontrolled Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Benralizumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PAMPERO
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 26 Feb 2018 According to an AstraZeneca media release, health Canada has approved Fasenra (benralizumab injection) as an add-on maintenance treatment for adult patients with severe eosinophilic asthma, based on results from the WINDWARD clinical program.
- 19 Jan 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned number of patients changed from 1410 to 846.
- 22 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.