An Open-Label, Single Arm, Phase 1 Study of the Pharmacokinetics and Safety of Carfilzomib in Subjects With Relapsed Multiple Myeloma and End-stage Renal Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Onyx Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Jun 2017 Results published in the Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology.
- 20 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Apr 2017.
- 07 Dec 2016 Results of a population pharmacokinetic model analysis and exposure response analysis based on pooled data from PX171-003, PX171-004, PX171-005, PX171-006, PX171-007, ASPIRE, ENDEAVOR, CFZ001 and CFZ002 studies published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History