Prospective, Controlled and Monocentric Study to Evaluate the Effects of Topical 3% Diclofenac in 2.5% Hyaluronic Acid Gel on Tumor Metabolism in the Treatment of Actinic Keratoses in Immunocompetent and Immunocompromised Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Diclofenac/hyaluronic-acid (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis; Skin cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov.record.
- 02 Jul 2015 According to the against ClinicalTrials.gov.record, planned planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Oct 2015.
- 02 Jul 2015 According to the against ClinicalTrials.gov.record, planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Oct 2015.