A Phase 2 Clinical Trial Assessing the Correlation of Early Changes in Standardized Uptake Value (SUV) on Positron Emission Tomography (PET) With Pathological Complete Response (pCR) to Pertuzumab and Trastuzumab in Patients With Primary Operable HER2-Positive Breast Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pertuzumab (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Early breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 10 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 10 Apr 2019 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Feb 2019 Primary endpoint (Change in maximum SUV corrected for lean body mass (SULmax) on FDG PET/CT) has been met, according to results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.