A Phase I, Open-Label, Multi-center Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of AZD6244 (Selumetinib, ARRY142886) in Combination With Cisplatin/Gemcitabine in Japanese Patients With Inoperable Locally Advanced or Metastatic Biliary Tract Cancer (BTC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Selumetinib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Biliary cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 05 May 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 09 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 05 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.