A Randomized, Open-Label, Crossover Study to Evaluate the PK, Bioavailability, Dose Proportionality, Safety, and Tolerability of Single Doses of STS101, DHE Mesylate IM Injection and DHE Mesylate Nasal Spray in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Dihydroergotamine mesilate (Primary) ; Dihydroergotamine mesilate (Primary)
- Indications Migraine; Migraine with aura; Migraine without aura
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Satsuma Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Jul 2019 According to a Satsuma Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this trial will be presented at the upcoming American Headache Society's Annual Scientific Meeting convening in Philadelphia, PA on July 11-14, 2019.
- 20 Mar 2019 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health :NCT03874832)
- 20 Feb 2019 According to a Satsuma Pharmaceuticals media release, the company plans to present results of the STS101 Phase 1 clinical trial at an upcoming medical meeting.