The Preterm infants Paracetamol Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Paracetamol (Primary)
- Indications Pain; Patent ductus arteriosus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PreParaS
- 20 May 2016 Primary endpoint has been met. (Decrease in and closure of the ductus during the intervention as function of postnatal age), as per results published in the Journal of Pediatrics.
- 20 May 2016 Results published in the Journal of Pediatrics
- 27 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.