Long-term Extension Study of BOTOX in the Treatment of Urinary Incontinence Due to Neurogenic Detrusor Overactivity in Patients 5 to 17 Years of Age
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Urinary incontinence
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergan
- 08 Nov 2019 This trial has been completed in France, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 05 Nov 2019 This trial has been completed in Belgium, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 31 May 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 95.