First-in-man clinical study of SCMod1 [Modi-1 / AMPLIVANT combination] for cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs SCMod1 (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Endometrial cancer; Head and neck cancer; Osteosarcoma; Ovarian cancer; Sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 10 May 2019 According to a Scancell media release, the company expects to initiate this study in Q1 2020.
- 10 May 2019 According to a Scancell media release, the company has appointed six world-leading clinicians to establish a Clinical Advisory Board (CAB) which will guidance and support Moditope, to enter into clinic in multiple tumour types, including head and neck, breast and ovarian cancer.
- 03 Apr 2018 According to a Scancell media release, clinical studies are scheduled to start in H1 2019 .