First-in-man clinical study of SCMod1 [Modi-1 / AMPLIVANT combination] for cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs SCMod1 (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Endometrial cancer; Osteosarcoma; Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 03 Apr 2018 According to a Scancell media release, clinical studies are scheduled to start in H1 2019 .
- 15 Feb 2018 According to an ISA Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has granted Scancell an exclusive worldwide license to manufacture, develop and commercialise the AMPLIVANT:Modi-1 conjugate therapy and expect to commence this trial in H1 2019.
- 13 Sep 2017 According to a Scancell media release, the company is aiming to file a Clinical Trial Application (CTA) in the UK for the planned Phase 1/2 clinical trial in breast cancer, ovarian cancer and sarcoma in 2018.