Randomized Phase II Study of Regorafenib followed by Cetuximab versus Reverse SequenCe for Wild-Type KRAS Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Previously Treated with Fluoropyrimidine, Oxaliplatin, and Irinotecan (REVERECE)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Regorafenib (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Irinotecan
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REVERCE; REVERECE
- Sponsors Bayer Yakuhin
- 03 Dec 2018 Results evaluating efficacy and safety of the therapeutic sequence of regorafenib followed by cetuximab, compared with cetuximab followed by regorafenib, published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results of a biomarker analysis presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 20 Jan 2018 Results presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium