A Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomized, Dose-comparison Study of Three Different Doses of Aripiprazole (2 mg/Day, 6-12 mg/Day, 24-30 mg/Day) Orally Administered Over 6 Weeks in Pediatric Patients (Aged 13-17 Years) With Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- 18 May 2018 Results of 6-week double-blind study and their 52-week open-label extension study published in the Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences.
- 25 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.