Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy & Safety of Brilacidin Oral Rinse Administered Daily for 7 Weeks in Attenuating Oral Mucositis in Patients With Head & Neck Cancer Receiving Chemoradiation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Brilacidin (Primary)
- Indications Stomatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Innovation Pharmaceuticals
- 09 May 2018 Results presented in an Innovation Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 16 Apr 2018 Additional data presented in an Innovation Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 09 Apr 2018 Results of subgroup analysis assessing the effect of Brilacidin on incidence of severe oral mucositis in head and neck cancer patients receiving chemoradiation (aggressive versus non-aggressive chemotherapy regimen), presented in an Innovation Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History