A National, Open-Label, Single-Arm, Phase IIIb Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Weekly Tocilizumab Subcutaneous, Administered as Monotherapy or in Combination With Methotrexate and/or Other DMARDs in Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOZURA
- Sponsors Roche
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Apr 2018 Results (n=1804) of pooled data from 11 clinical trials assessing the efficacy, safety and immunogenicity of TCZ-SC 162 mg qw as monotherapy and in combination with csDMARDs over 24 weeks in adult patients with moderate to severe RA in a broad geographic setting, were published in the Rheumatology.
- 13 Dec 2017 Results (n=1804) of pooled analysis of TOZURA study programme of this and other ten studies assessing efficacy, safety and immunogenecity, published in the Rheumatology.