A Multi-center, Open Label Study of Subcutaneous Secukinumab in Prefilled Syringes as Mono- or Co-therapy to Assess the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability in Japanese Subjects With Generalized Pustular Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Generalised pustular psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.