A Phase I, Open-label, Single-center, Sequential Design Study in Healthy Volunteers to Determine the Relative Bioavailability of Different Oral Formulations of AZD9291 and the Effect of Food
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Osimertinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms Study 5
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 05 Apr 2017 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Dec 2016 Results of population pharmacokinetics (popPK) analysis and exposure-response (ER) analysis (n=780) using data from two patient studies (AURA- NCT01802632, AURA2- NCT02094261) and one healthy volunteer study (Study 5, NCT01951599), published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 18 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed; according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.