A Randomized, Single-Center, Open-Label, Crossover Study Comparing the Efficacy of BOL-303259-X Ophthalmic Solution With Timolol Maleate Ophthalmic Solution 0.5% in Subjects With Open-Angle Glaucoma or Ocular Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Latanoprostene bunod (Primary) ; Timolol
- Indications Ocular hypertension; Open-angle glaucoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONSTELLATION
- Sponsors Bausch & Lomb
- 17 Apr 2015 New data were presented at the 25th American Glaucoma Society (AGS) Annual Meeting, according to a Nicox media release.
- 25 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 May 2014 According to the Nicox media release, results of this trial were presented at Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) Annual meeting in Orlando, Florida on May 4-8 2014.