Cohort of Liver Transplanted Patients With Hepatitis C Virus Recurrence and Treated With Direct-acting Antiviral Agents
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Daclatasvir/sofosbuvir (Primary) ; Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon (Primary) ; Ribavirin (Primary) ; Simeprevir (Primary) ; Sofosbuvir (Primary) ; Antivirals
- Indications Fibrosis; Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ANRSCO23CUPILT
- 10 Apr 2018 Results assessing efficacy, safety and tolerability of direct-acting antivirals given with/without peginterferon and/or ribavirin in liver transplanted patients with hepatitis C recurrence, were published in the Hepatology.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results (n=25) assessing HCV recurrence after combined liver-kidney transplantation, published in the American Journal of Transplantation.
- 27 Jun 2016 Results (n=125) published in the Liver Transplantation