A Phase II Multi-center, Randomized Study to Evaluate the Monocular Addition of Trabodenoson (INO-8875) Ophthalmic Formulation to Latanoprost Ophthalmic Solution Therapy in Adults With Ocular Hypertension or Primary Open-Angle Glaucoma
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Latanoprost/trabodenoson (Primary) ; Latanoprost/timolol
- Indications Ocular hypertension; Open-angle glaucoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Inotek Pharmaceuticals
- 15 May 2015 According to an Inotek Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to complete an End-of-Phase 2 meeting with U.S. FDA during the second quarter of 2015.
- 15 May 2015 Results are expected in late 2016, according to an Inotek Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 01 Apr 2015 According to the Inotek Pharmaceuticals media release, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.