Phase II Randomized Cross-over Study to Evaluate Patient Satisfaction, Efficacy and Compliance of Granisetron Patch vs. Ondansetron in Malignant Glioma Patients Receiving Standard Radiotherapy (RT) and Concomitant Temozolomide (TMZ)
Status: Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2014
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Granisetron (Primary) ; Ondansetron
- Indications Glioma; Radiotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Sep 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Mar 2014 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.