A Phase II, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Multinational, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel- Groups Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Intramuscular Injections of Allogeneic PLX-PAD Cells for the Treatment of Subjects With Intermittent Claudication (IC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Emiplacel (Primary)
- Indications Intermittent claudication; Peripheral arterial disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pluristem Therapeutics
- 11 Feb 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Nov 2018 Results presented in a Pluristem Therapeutics Media Release.
- 12 Nov 2018 According to a Pluristem Therapeutics media release, data were presented at the American Heart Association (AHA) Scientific Sessions 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History