A Phase II, Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, 12-Month Study to Assess Safety and Efficacy of SelG1 With or Without Hydroxyurea Therapy in Sickle Cell Disease Patients With Sickle Cell-Related Pain Crises
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Crizanlizumab (Primary)
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUSTAIN
- Sponsors Reprixys Pharmaceuticals Corporation; Selexys Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Dec 2017 Results of subgroup analysis, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 11 Dec 2017 A post hoc subgroup analysis results were presented in a Novartis media release.
- 11 Dec 2017 According to a Novartis media release, results from a post hoc subgroup analysis were presented at the 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History