A Phase I/II Study of the Safety and Preliminary Efficacy of Intramedullary Spinal Cord Transplantation of Human Central Nervous System (CNS) Stem Cells (HuCNS-SC) in Subjects With Thoracic (T2-T11) Spinal Cord Trauma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Adult neural stem cells (Primary)
- Indications Spinal cord injuries
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors StemCells
- 09 Jul 2015 According to StemCells media release, data from this trial has been presented at the International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR) 2015 Annual Meeting.
- 17 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 May 2015 Results were presented in StemCells media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History