An Observational Cohort Study to Assess the Risk of Autoimmune Diseases in Adolescent and Young Adult Women Aged 9 to 25 Years Exposed to Cervarix in the United Kingdom
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 26 Aug 2015 Results presented at the 31st International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology and Therapeutic Risk Management.
- 05 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2014 Trial status changed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.