A Multicenter, Randomized Phase II Trial of Vinflunine/Gemcitabine vs Carboplatin/Gemcitabine as First Line Treatment in Patients With Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Unfit for Cisplatin Based Chemotherapy Due to Impaired Renal Function.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vinflunine (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NUCOG-I-VINGEM; VINGEM
- 07 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 07 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 07 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.