A Multicenter, Randomized Phase II Trial of Vinflunine/Gemcitabine vs Carboplatin/Gemcitabine as First Line Treatment in Patients With Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Unfit for Cisplatin Based Chemotherapy Due to Impaired Renal Function
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Vinflunine (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Bladder cancer; Carcinoma; Renal cancer; Ureteral neoplasms; Urethral cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NUCOG-I-VINGEM; VINGEM
- 12 Oct 2019 Primary endpoint (Progression-free survival (PFS) has not been met published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 12 Oct 2019 Results published in the European Journal of Cancer
- 07 Oct 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.