An Open Label, Multicentre, Single Arm Trial to Assess the Safety of Afatinib for Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Harboring EGFR Mutation(s)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Sep 2019 Results from the study along with LUX-Lung 3, 6, and 7 trials were presented at the 20th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 10 Sep 2019 Results of a pooled analysis of Asian phase IIIB trial and a German non-interventional study assessing the sensitivity of uncommon EGFR mutations to afatinib, presented at the 20th World Conference on Lung Cancer
- 19 Jul 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.