A phase II, open-label, multi-center study to assess the tolerance, safety, efficacy and pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics (PK/PD) of POL7080 in the treatment of patients with acute exacerbation of non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis due to Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection requiring intravenous treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Murepavadin (Primary)
- Indications Bronchiectasis; Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Polyphor
- 31 Jan 2017 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 27 Jan 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Germany.
- 25 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.