A Phase 2 open-label, dose-escalation study to evaluate the safety, pharmacokinetics, immunogeniticy and pharmacodynamics/efficacy of EDI200, an EDA-A1 replacement protein, administered to male infants with X-Linked Hypohidrotic Ectodermal Dysplasia (XLHED).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs EDI 200 (Primary)
- Indications Ectodermal dysplasia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Edimer Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.