A Phase 1/2 Trial of Carboxyamidotriazole Orotate (CTO) Alone or in Combination With Bevacizumab for Adult Patients With Recurrent Malignant Glioma Post-Bevacizumab Failure
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Carboxyamidotriazole orotate (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Feb 2016 Status changed from suspended to discontinued, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2015 Interim results (n=15) presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 18 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.