A Phase III, Observer-Blind, Randomized Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety of Trivalent Subunit Influenza Vaccines, Produced Either in Mammalian Cell Culture (tivc) or in Embryonated Eggs (TIV), in Children and Adolescents 3 to <18 Years of Age at Risk for Influenza-Related Complications
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza vaccine (Optaflu) (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Novartis
- 06 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported on ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Feb 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported on ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jan 2014 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov record; NCT01998477)