A phase III trial comparing bortezomib, cyclophosphamide and dexamethasone versus lenalinomide cyclophosphamide and dexamethasone in patients with multiple myeloma at first relapse STUDIO DI FASE III DI CONFRONTO TRA BORTEZOMIB, CICLOFOSFAMIDE E DESAMETASONE RISPETTO A LENALIDOMIDE, CICLOFOSFAMIDE E DESAMETASONE IN PAZIENTI CON MIELOMA MULTIPLO IN PRIMA RICADUTA.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MM-Rel
- 12 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to the results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 12 Dec 2017 Final results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 10 Oct 2013 New trial record