A Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacodynamics of a Single Dose of Intravenous TD-8954 Compared With Metoclopramide in Critically Ill Patients With Enteral Feeding Intolerance
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs TD 8954 (Primary) ; Metoclopramide
- Indications Gastrointestinal motility disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Theravance
- 16 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Jan 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2013 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.