A Single Arm, Single Stage Phase II Trial of GSK1120212 and GSK2141795 in Persistent or Recurrent Cervical Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Trametinib (Primary) ; Uprosertib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cervical cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 May 2019 Results to evaluate the inhibition of PI3K and RAS signaling by combining the MEK inhibitor trametinib and the AKT inhibitor GSK2141795 in recurrent cervical cancer are published in the Gynecologic Oncology.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.