Safety and Efficacy assessment of Monoprost (unpreserved latanoprost) in comparison with Lumigan 0.01 % and Lumigan 0.03% UD, in patients with open angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension, stabilized by Lumigan 0.01 % or Xalatan with ocular surface intolerance. Phase IV, international, multicentre, randomised, investigator masked, 3 months duration, 3 parallel groups, 3 X 120 evaluable patients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Latanoprost (Primary) ; Bimatoprost
- Indications Glaucoma; Ocular hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Laboratoires Thea
- 18 Mar 2017 This trial has been completed in the United Kingdom (end date: 28 Jul 2016).
- 28 Oct 2016 This trial was completed in Spain, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 16 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jul 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.