MultiCenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Study of ATX-101 (Sodium Deoxycholate Injection) Versus Placebo for the Reduction of Localized Subcutaneous Fat in the Submental Area
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Deoxycholic acid (Primary)
- Indications Subcutaneous fat disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REFINE-2
- Sponsors Kythera Biopharmaceuticals
- 16 Feb 2018 According to an Allergan media release, follow up data from REFINE Trials will be presented at the 2018 American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) Annual Meeting.
- 15 Jul 2016 Results published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology (2016).
- 01 Jul 2016 According to an Allergan media release, the company has received positive opinion from the Swedish Medical Products Agency (MPA) for deoxycholic acid (BELKYRA) through European decentralised procedure for the treatment of subdermal fullness.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History