Phase I/II Study of the Safety and Preliminary Efficacy of Human Central Nervous System Stem Cells (HuCNS-SC) Subretinal Transplantation in Subjects With Geographic Atrophy of Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Adult neural stem cells (Primary)
- Indications Dry age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors StemCells
- 09 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported in StemCells media release.
- 26 Jun 2015 According to StemCells media release, data from this trial has been presented at the 2015 Annual Meeting of the International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR).
- 26 Jun 2015 Top-line results published in StemCells Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History