A Phase II Randomised, Open-Label, Parallel Group Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of Two Subcutaneous Dosing Regimens of ATL1103 in Adult Patients with Acromegaly.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atesidorsen (Primary)
- Indications Acromegaly
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Antisense Therapeutics
- 24 May 2018 Results presented in an Antisense Therapeutics media release.
- 24 May 2018 Reduction in serum insulin-like growth factor-I (sIGF-1) levels from baseline at week 14, according to an Antisense Therapeutics media release
- 24 May 2018 According to an Antisense Therapeutics media release, the company announces that, the acceptance of publication of this trial data in journal of the European Journal of Endocrinology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History