A Phase II Randomised, Open-Label, Parallel Group Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of Two Subcutaneous Dosing Regimens of ATL1103 in Adult Patients with Acromegaly.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Atesidorsen (Primary)
- Indications Acromegaly
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Antisense Therapeutics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Nov 2015 Results from secondary efficacy analysis will be presented at the Society for Endocrinology BES 2015 conference, according to a Strongbridge Biopharma media release.
- 08 Mar 2015 Updated results presented at The 97th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History