Evaluation of the Therapeutic Efficacy of APD-209 Eye Drops in Treatment of Acute Phase Adenoviral-Induced Epidemic Keratoconjunctivitis (EKC). A Randomised, Double-Masked, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Centre Proof-of-Concept Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs APD 209 (Primary)
- Indications Adenovirus infections; Infectious keratoconjunctivitis; Keratoconjunctivitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Adenovir Pharma
- 27 Apr 2016 According to Adenovir media release, results are expected in the second quarter 2016.
- 27 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by Adenovir media release.
- 30 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.