A Phase 1b Study of Vantictumab (OMP-18R5) in Combination With Docetaxel in Patients With Previously Treated Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Vantictumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors OncoMed Pharmaceuticals
- 25 Jul 2017 Status changed from suspended to completed.
- 08 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended, according to an OncoMed Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 08 May 2017 According to an OncoMed Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has put this program on hold. OncoMed has subsequently decided to cease dosing patients in the current vantictumab Phase 1b studies following a recent bone adverse event that occurred in a patient receiving vantictumab plus paclitaxel in the Phase 1b HER2-negative breast cancer trial.