A Multicenter, Prospective, Randomized, Open-label, Intra-subject Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of ABH001 for the Treatment of Stalled Chronic Cutaneous Wounds Associated With Generalized Epidermolysis Bullosa [Estudio multicentrico, prospectivo, aleatorizado, abierto, de control intraindividual, sobre la eficacia y seguridad de ABH001 para el tratamiento de heridas cutaneas cronicas estancadas asociadas con la epidermolisis bullosa generalizada]
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs ABH 001 (Primary)
- Indications Epidermolysis bullosa
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 1 to 26 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 19 Oct 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database, EudraCT2012-001815-21).