A Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Multi-center Study to Assess Safety and Efficacy of BAY94-8862 in Japanese Subjects With Emergency Presentation at the Hospital Because of Worsening Chronic Heart Failure With Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction and Either Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus With or Without Chronic Kidney Disease or Moderate Chronic Kidney Disease Alone Versus Eplerenone
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Finerenone (Primary) ; Eplerenone
- Indications Chronic heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARTS-HF Japan
- Sponsors Bayer
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Nov 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Mar 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.