A Two-part Phase I, Open-Label, Multicentre Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Preliminary Anti-tumour Activity of Multiple Ascending Doses of AZD6738 in Patients With Prospectively Identified 11q-Deleted Relapsed/Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (CLL), Prolymphocytic Leukaemia (PLL) or B Cell Lymphomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2014
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ceralasertib (Primary)
- Indications B-cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Lymphoid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Jul 2014 Last checked against the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.