Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind Within Dose Groups, Multiple Rising-dose Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, and PK of Oral BI 113608 Administered as Tablets Twice Daily Over 4 Weeks in Patients With COPD Associated With Chronic Bronchitis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs BI 113608 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic bronchitis; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.